The information collected on the Site is divided into two categories:
- User-Supplied Information: When you sign up for a service on our Site, such as free e-mail services, online appointments, applications, etc. we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information.
- Server Log Information: When you visit any website on the internet, you disclose certain information about yourself such as your Internet Protocol (IP) Address, the time of your visit and the information is stored by way of cookies, flash cookies etc.
- A cookie is a small temporary data file written to the user’s hard drive every time the user visits a website on the internet. The cookies allow us to save passwords and preferences for you so that you do not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. In addition other third parties advertising on our Site may issue cookies to your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser either to notify you when you receive a cookie, or to refuse to accept cookies. However, please be advised that certain areas and functionalities of the Site may not function properly if you set your browser to not accept cookies.
Protection of Information
We maintain practices and procedures designed to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal information collection through the Site. A firewall protects the e-mail server to which all personal information is delivered. Access to the information is limited to those employees and contractors who need it to carry out their business functions.
Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive any information from your end, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Sharing of Information
Terra Alpha Land Holding LLP. will not fully disclose individually identifiable information of the users and visitors of the Site to any third party, without seeking permission from the user or visitor for the same, except in the following circumstances:-
- Supplying of information in good faith when such disclosure is required by law to protect our rights and property.
- Disclosure of information pursuant to requirement under any law.
- Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding the usage of our Site are provided in aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user. Terra Alpha Land Holding LLP. also reserves the right to delete any information or record, in whole or in part, solely at its discretion.
As a User of this Site, you will be responsible for, and assume all liability associated with any material you, or anyone using your e-mail account and password, make available to us through our Site, including but not limited to liability for claims of infringement of intellectual property rights and defamation.